Saturday, May 16, 2015

WEEKLY RECAP

Hi, I'm Beezus and I am one hot mess!

My girls are so adorable. Lily wants to be a PT/OT and Zoey wants to be a Midwife/Mom

This is what a super lazy dog looks like.

  SASSYbutt

Zoey was excited to hang out after school.

First injury of the summer season...

Last week at the Splash Pad!

LOVING school!

This is after a hard seizure.

Stupid Seizures

Behind the scenes...this is sleep deprivation. Trust me...Zebra Moms don't always have it together!

I really am loving my hair! And I need to find that lipstick!

The day after the splash pad!

This is our friend H. Her family went to the zoo with us. H has lots of medical conditions like Lily. We really are super proud of how these two girls did at the zoo!

Two types of Zebra...the animal breed and the medical breed.

ROAR!

I told her to show Mr. Adam how much fun she was having and he can show our Anonymous Angel that his gift of a wheelchair has been life changing!!

She had a blast. But the heat and exhaustion were getting to her. I show this to help others see that even with her wheelchair, she gets tired and hurts.

This is stretchy skin. It's a physical trait of many EDS types. This is all over. 

OUCH! Sunburn...

And this is what the day after the zoo looks like...

Zoey left Theraputty on Lily's pillow.

What happens when an EDSer helps her husband with the truck breaks...popped both ankles out. I am really used to this so it's easy to pop back...but now I am very sore...and bruised more than usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment